How to use Han Trainer Digital Flashcards on your mobile
- Download Han Trainer Digital Flashcards to your computer
- Unpack the ZIP file
The JPEG files are now on your computer in 2 seperate folders
- Does your display have landscape or portrait format?
There's a folder with suitable files for both cases
- Copy the JPEG files to your mobile phone
If your mobile phone has a memory card, insert it into your computer, Or connect your mobile phone to the computer to copy the files directly.
- Find the JPEG files on your mobile phone
...ideally, try finding th folder on your picture viewer. For that, it may be necessary to store the files directly in a certain folder on your mobile, such as "photos" or "downloaded pictures"
- Sort the files alphabetically
This is to assure that the pictures are displayed in the correct order (front side first, then tha back side)
- Open the first file and learn Chinese
First look at the front side of a card, than at it's back side (with the solution). Use the arrow keys on your mobile phone to see the previous / next file.
- You've got no suitable mobile phone? Just use your iPod.
Or your digital camera, your PDA, your portable DVD player, your navigation system, ...